About Dr. Narasimhan
Dr. Narasimhan is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and specializes in an array of comprehensive surgical and non-surgical aesthetic, reconstructive, and rejuvenating procedures for women and men of all ages. Offering cosmetic surgery of the face, breasts, and body, as well as non-surgical rejuvenation, patients trust Dr. Narasimhan to provide consistent, excellent results and professional, personalized care.
Dr. Narasimhan obtained both his undergraduate and medical degrees from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. He then went on to complete his General Surgery residency at St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts. Next, he completed his Plastic Surgery residency at Lahey Hospital and Medical Center in Burlington, Massachusetts, training under the Boston areas top plastic surgeons. He is currently on staff at Emerson Hospital in Concord and St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center in Boston.
Dr. Narasimhan has authored a number of articles in peer-reviewed journals and has presented on multifaceted surgical issues both locally and nationally.
Leave An Online Review
Click on any of the social media links below to leave a review or write your story in the form to post onto the website.
Education & Medical Training
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI – Undergraduate, B.S.
- University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, MI – Medical School, M.D.
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, MA – Residency, General Surgery
- Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington, MA – Residency, Plastic Surgery
- American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) – Member
- American College of Surgeons (ACS) – Member
- Massachusetts Medical Society – Member
- Emerson Hospital, Concord, MA
- St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center, Boston, MA